Going on vacations with my family
Leo Carillo
Happy kids
Happy husband
Tahoe Joes (Joe's steak and railroad camp shrimp)
Sees candy
Bass Lake
Daddy O's
Trips to the temple with Brad
Running in the morning
Family get togethers
Christmas Eve at the Hutchinson's
Anything from Pottery Barn
Generic Brand Fruit snacks from Vons
Watching Brad and his brothers play football on Thanksgiving
Any meal cooked by Brad
"The Office"
Girl's night out
Thumbprint cookies from Smiths
"Pretty Woman"
"10 Things I Hate About You"
Watching Caden play soccer
My kids personalities
Mini weekend trips to anywhere with Brad
A clean house
Black Friday
BMW 760Li
Wavelengths
Sitting down to dinner with my kids and Brad




9 comments:
I have to say a few of those things are on my list as well.
The office, Black friday, a clean house, and most of all girls night out. We are sure going to miss you on our weekend!
Ugh! Lisa! I am so upset you are not going to be able to go. That really stinks. It's one of your favorite things!!!
What about Candy Corn Pumpkins (thanks for mine:0)) and hanging out with ME!!!!! And watching my kids all the time!!!! Thanks your the best!!! I can't wait for Black Friday again!!!
That is a great list. I learned a little bit more about you. So what is Black Friday? It sounds like a code word for something interesting. So when do you want to do brunch? Or better yet let's just go get some Smith's and See's and call it brunch.:)
Great blog! Love your famous people obsession!
What a great list! There is nothing better then thumbprint cookies!!!!!!! We are very sad you aren't going on our girls weekend. We think you should come Thursday night and Friday day! Think about it!!! By the way what is Black Friday?
Love your list.
Fun list Lisa ! It's funny how all of our lists are so much the same but different enough to show our personalities. It's a great way to get to know each other! I too, am curious about black friday!
Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving, when all the crazy people get up at 3 in the morning and go shopping for all the good deals and then return everything by the time Christmas comes! At least thats what I do!
Post a Comment