My friend had this on her blog and I thought I'd try it out. I asked my kids some questions about me, and I thought I'd ask Brad to answer the same questions about me, I probably shouldn't have. Notice Nixon's answers are all empty because all he would do when I asked him the questions was smile.
1. What does mom always say to you?
Caden: I don't know
Carsyn: Be nice
Nixon:
Brad: Be Safe
2. What makes mom happy?
Caden: Do what she asks.
Carsyn: Being good
Nixon:
Brad: Money (this is some what true, but of course it's family!!!)
3. What makes mom sad?
Caden: to not do what she said
Carsyn: Being mean
Nixon:
Brad: Lack of money, or staying home during the day
4. How does mom make you laugh?
Caden: Tickles me.
Carsyn: making silly faces
Nixon:
Brad: Doing clumsy things, like falling. (how rude)
5. How old is mom?
Caden: 30
Carsyn: I don't know, 50, 20, 30
Nixon:
Brad: I don't know, what, 34? (what a punk)
6. How tall is mom?
Caden: I don't know 5'4"
Carsyn: Really Tall(I guess to her I look really tall)
Nixon:
Brad: 5'8"( I am 5'6" and I can't believe he really didn't know how tall I am.)
7. What does mom like to do?
Caden: go shopping(he is correct)
Carsyn: get on the computer, and make food( she has that one all wrong, I hate cooking!)
Nixon:
Brad: cater to people.
8. What is mom's job?
Caden: staying at home and watching us.
Carsyn: to watch her kids.
Nixon:
Brad: she doesn't have one.
9. What is mom's favorite food?
Caden: I don't know, breakfast, that french toast stuff, I guess
Carsyn: I don't know salad? ( I wish)
Nixon:
Brad: milk chocolate bordeaux (sees)
10. How do you know your mom loves you?
Caden: I don't know.( what, how sad is that!!!)
Carsyn: Kisses and hugs
Nixon:
Brad: Oh, It shows in every way.




2 comments:
I love to thing of Nixon's cute grin as he didn't reply to the questions.
I love Brad's answer to #4. That kind of stuff makes me laugh too as you well know;)
Post a Comment