Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hamburger Helper

Just to let everyone know, I am about to consume Hamburger Helper. Please if I am found dead, let someone know that it was the food that killed me! Carsyn was at her cousins house and came home saying how yummy their dinner was. I asked her what it was, and she didn't know the name of it, so we were at the grocery store and she spotted the box of hamburger helper and said this is it, it is so yummy. Well we are trying it tonight and I don't think I have eaten it in about 20 years but it is making me queezy looking at it, I don't know why but I think it might kill me. What I will do to get my kids to eat!!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

We use to eat that stuff when we were kids and I am never going to feed it to my kids I can't stand that stuff. The name of it makes me want to gag. Good Luck.

The Reno Family said...

That's so funny! I did the same thing a couple of months ago...thinking that would be much easier on me time wise...too bad I couldn't eat it when it was done. Yuck. Lucky for me my kids didn't like it either. It's pretty bad when my kids will eat dirt, but not Hamburger Helper. :)

SAS said...

I also used to beg my mom to buy that stuff. My friends all had it and my mom only made things from scratch (whatever). Rob said he lived off it in college (this explains alot). I tried to feed it to my animals and they quickly rejected it too! thank goodness

Hey on a side note, I am your new visiting teacher. I'll bug you soon!

Cami said...

That is hilarious! I have never cooked that stuff ever. It really kind of grosses me out. Parker went to preschool and had Spaghetti-O's and his teacher said he LOVED them and ate three bowls. Why don't they like the homemade meals that I slave over??