Friday, September 19, 2008

My Hubby the One Upper



Last night Caden asked me to make some cookies. I really didn't feel like it, so I ask Brad to make some for him. He said that if I borrowed my mom's mixer he would make them. So of course I borrowed it, so I didn't have to make the cookies. Well Brad made the cookies and wow, I don't know if it was the mixer or Brad but those cookies are gooooood! Whenever Brad makes anything it tastes ten times better than when I make it, what is up with that? 

3 comments:

Krissi said...

Truthfully, anything anyone else makes is always better then what you make. Not "you" personally just it always taste better when someone else does the work.:) Or maybe Brad is a closet chef.

Br Boys said...

Robert is a way better cook than I. That just means I don't have to cook as much. It's kind of a learned helplessness. giggle giggle

The Larson Family said...

Brad's cookies were good - but so are yours!!!! Thanks for sharing! I think its all about the recipe! :0)