Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Favorite Pictures

I was looking at my pictures and found some of my old favorites. 

The kids on the temple lawn.
Brad sharing some candy with Nixon.
Caden at baseball.

Carsyn and Ambri
Nixon and his yummy ice cream treat. 

My ninja kids.

6 comments:

The Reno Family said...

Just so dang cute!

Sharonda and Zaron said...

What cute pictures! I can't believe that picture of Carsyn and Ambri. They were so little.

The Larson Family said...

Love the pictues! I am tagging you! Check my blog and see what you need to do!

Abby said...

They are so cute and little!

I love that Soleil and Carsyn are friends. They are so cute!

Christa said...

Great favorites. When was Caden a giant? Kyle has been a giant for the last 2 years.

Amy said...

Where did that shirt that Ambri is wearing come from? And it is all tight around her belly. I can see you laughing right now. Those are all very cute pictures of very cute kids.