Brad started playing softball on a league with some guys from work. I actually like to go watch him play, the problem is, he plays at some scary parks. Like Wayside park and Martin Luther King park! We went to watch him last week and it was light outside. The first thing Carsyn asked was mom, why do they write on their trash cans here? I am just glad she can't read everything yet! Then as we were sitting there a girl being walked by her pitbull, walked by, and all of the sudden the pitbull broke its leash! I was so glad another lady had her little dogs there and the pitbull went to attack them and not me and my kids! Then of course Carsyn needed to use the restroom, and I had to take her and all my kids, plus my niece and nephew. When we walked up to the bathroom there were 2 shopping carts full of treasures and the nice people who have taken over the Vons shopping carts were close by and the kids thought I was wierd when I kept saying hurry up were going to miss the game. We actually came out of the bathroom alive so that was a plus! Well tonight Brad is playing again at MLK park and we decided not to go watch him, since they say that if the ball gets hit over the fence in the dark do not try to go get it, just take it as a loss, because they don't know what kind of characters are lurking around at night! Scary!!!!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You are a good wife. I won't let jared clean my teeth because I don't want to go down to one of the offices which is in the ghetto. I love the description of the shopping cart full of treasures.
We've played those leagues too! Scary to think when I was a kid I used to be allowed to actually play on the toys there while my parents played. Maybe that explains a few things about my nature?
I hope our ward hasn't made you want to go inactive yet..it's sure nice to see some normal, fun couples hanging around the nursery!
Post a Comment