The other day, Brad and I were driving and we came across this sign, we both thought it was great! I just might send it in to David Letterman.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Learn How To Spell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The other day, Brad and I were driving and we came across this sign, we both thought it was great! I just might send it in to David Letterman.
5 comments:
Only in Cali would you see a Mobing Sign. We had a blast in Hawaii. What island did you go to? I am just barely recovering from the time difference. It kicked my but.
We saw the same sign, and we're cracking up! You have to send it in--that would be great!
That is hilarious!! And who puts their cell phone number on a moving sale sign??
My friend was telling me about that sign! Hilarious!
That is so funny. You should sent it in to Letterman or Leno. They would have a field day with it. It looks like you had a blast at the baseball game!
Post a Comment