Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hitman


When we were at the beach I heard a man on his phone talking to someone and he said " Okay well send me the script". So of course I thought he must be a movie star. I took a good look at him and I knew I'd seen him on something before.  No one in the camp could remember what he'd been in so my brother's girlfriend's brother, Modesto, went up to him and said are you an actor and what movie have you been in, he said" yes I am an actor and I recently was in Hitman and in Die Hard." When Modesto told me this, I automatically remembered him in both those movies, wow my Movie Star Radar must have been on!  The guy's name is Timothy Olyphant.

Practically every time we go to Leo Carillo there is some famous person there or near by at the grocery store. 

4 comments:

The Reno Family said...

Hey! He's a hottie! I would have recognized him from the movies "Gone in 60 Seconds" and "Go!".

The Larson Family said...

That was funny - I still think you should have asked him when you walked by him!

Jaime said...

He is very cute. You lucky dog. I can't believe you have seen that many famous people. That would have made my trip for sure!

Kristin said...

I'm so glad the mystery has been laid to rest. I never once saw him while we were with you. I somehow missed out on the action.