Friday, April 24, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday

Why do schools feel like they need to do a fall picture day and a spring picture day? I always buy a few of the fall pictures, although they are horrible, but just because they are fun to look at when you get older. Why in spring pictures, on the other hand, do they feel the need to have ridiculous backgrounds, like I want to put the picture on display in my house, does anyone remember laser background pictures, what were those all about?? Well here is to spring picture day, the picture quality is bad mostly because it was the proof they send so you'll order pictures.

A day at the beach

Every so often Nixon will put on old Halloween costumes, this one always makes me laugh!

4 comments:

Br Boys said...

I put the same pictures on my blog. The backgrounds are soooo sad.

Elder Larson said...

Seriously, I was thinking you took those pictures of Caden and Carsyn when we were at the beach a couple of weeks ago!!! They are so real looking!!!! I think it's the water in the background that makes it look so real!! :0) JUST KIDDING!! You should have scanned your school picture with the laser light show in the background! I agree: silly, silly pictures! At least your kids look happy at the fake beach! :0) I do love the 'cookie monster' suit on Nixon though - just don't try throwing pretend cookies at him! He might get bonked in the head like Blake did!! That has been a fun costume to play with over the years!

Krissi said...

Here they send home a whole packet of the pictures. Then you have to find away of telling your children the pictures are bad and you don't want them and take them back to the school. Al thinks I am saying she isn't cute and it turns all sad and mommy dearest in a matter of moments. I hate school pictures.

Candice Lynn said...

Carsyn is beautiful, Nixon is hilarious, and you are going to have your hands full when the girls come after Caden...if they haven't already. I had the school picture with the laser bakground in (I think) 5th grade, but then they had our arms propped on some old-timey books with an apple on the pile, making it some weird merge of "Little House on the Prairie" and "Star Trek." Hmmm...