Friday, January 16, 2009

Fave Foto Friday

Now this is a sad picture, my kids have never been to the snow, Caden did once when he was about 9 months old, I don't think that counts. So one day our old neighbor"s friend came home from snowboarding with his truck full of snow. He made a little hill and we got out my snowboard and this was the scene people saw, while driving down our street that day:

My kids loved it, but can you say we are Red Necks! So this brings me to another blessing of mine, Living in a town where it doesn't snow! Although I don't mind visiting the snow, I wouldn't like to live in it. I get too cold as it is!

6 comments:

Krissi said...

Oh come on you know you want to live where it snows. It is wonderful! (I'm working on being more positive did you buy any of that?)

Jaime said...

I will never miss the snow. I hate the cold and digging out my car and drive way to go anywhere. It does look like your kids had a blast!

Christa said...

I love that! What an awesome neighbor!! Hey thanks for the props on my cake. It was actually super easy though.
I hope you guys get to the snow soon :)

Anonymous said...

I remember this day!!!It was actually your old neighbors' sisters boyfriend who went to the snow,came to my house to pick up your old neighbors' daughter(who happens to be my step-daughter..lol) to bring snow to her and her sister.That's my step-daughter and her step-dad in front of their house and your old house!.HOW SMALL IS THIS TOWN? HAHAHA
I think the picture is soooo Bakersfield of all of us:)I also love the whole hearted smiles on Roger's Kylee's and your son's face.So sweet.
PS...How's that excericse equipment? Still workin? I know,I know it's been eons :)
Hope you guys are all doing well.
Love,Rachel

Rachel Legan said...

I remember this day!!!It was actually your old neighbors' sisters boyfriend who went to the snow,came to my house to pick up your old neighbors' daughter(who happens to be my step-daughter..lol) to bring snow to her and her sister.That's my step-daughter and her step-dad in front of their house and your old house!.HOW SMALL IS THIS TOWN? HAHAHA
I think the picture is soooo Bakersfield of all of us:)I also love the whole hearted smiles on Roger's Kylee's and your son's face.So sweet.
PS...How's that excericse equipment? Still workin? I know,I know it's been eons :)
Hope you guys are all doing well.
Love,Rachel

The Larson Family said...

It's actually not too bad in the snow. Come on up and see. I wish we had a jet and could fly back and forth. Our kids would have a blast in the snow together! I remember trying to take snow with us home from the cabin. We would pack it on top of our station wagon and hope we could take it all the way home. We always lost it around the windy roads but would have been so fun to take home! My boys keep putting snowballs in our freezer to save for spring!!