Friday, January 9, 2009

Fave Foto Friday

Need I say more:

Old family photos are always great. Check out my hair! Sweet!!!!

My cousin's wife Krissi is posting a picture a week for 52 weeks of all her many blessings. I will try to do it too, so this picture is also something I am blessed with, old pictures of my family, they always make me laugh!

6 comments:

SAS said...

That is great! Love the hair

Carianne said...

LOVE IT!!! I look forward to your Friday posts.

Elder Larson said...

I think you need permission from anyone in the photo first before posting it!!!! (Just kidding) We did have awesome hair!! I wonder how much hairspray is in mine! Great old Aqua Net!!!!! Old pictures always make me laugh too. Thanks for the laugh!

Amy said...

I love that picture of you guys. I too, absolutely love all the girl's hair styles. You only have the one dog ear going on in that one. Fun, Fun, Fun!!!! Love the old pics.

George said...

You Simpson girls always had the best hair-do. How can I see more of your recent family photo shoot? Looks great.

Jaime said...

I bet you were in the bathroom for hours doing your hair. That is one of the things I remember about going to the beach with your wonderful family. You were always blow drying your long hair!