I am copying some of you that do Favorite Foto Friday's because I think it is funny to see old pictures and because I am out of blogging ideas. So here is one picture that I thought was funny now that I look back at it. This is right after Brad and I had our wedding reception. As we were leaving our family decorated our car, of course. Well the thing that makes me laugh is that out of all of our many gifts, Brad decided to take only one with us on our honeymoon, it was a gun! My friend Aaron Bailey gave it to us, mostly Brad. Should I have been scared?





6 comments:
I'm so glad you joined Fave Foto Friday!
I love how those pictures age us. Cute! I think we were married around the same time as you guys were.
oh my gosh, you guys are so little! that is so funny about the gun. he's such a guy!
You both look so young. Where did you go on your honeymoon that you needed a gun?
Yes you should have been scared!!!! I was scared for you!!! Just kidding! I do recall you were happy to be so well protected on your honeymoon!! Didn't he shoot a bird or something??? So funny!
You guys are so young and cute. I love that picture.
Wow, look at you guys. How cute! You even had matching colored shirts. I don't think Brad would do that these days, would he?
Post a Comment