This weekend has been pretty busy. Carsyn had her first piano recital, and Caden had to play in 5 soccer games.
Carsyn played two Christmas songs and did a very good job. I love that she didn't get nervous, even though she played in front of people she didn't know. I am so proud of her! She has been playing for only 2 months and I think she enjoys it. I know she loves the time she gets to spend with her Grandma, while she teaches her!
I know it's sad, but I was hoping Caden's team wouldn't win its first couple of games, but because I hoped for that, they got second out of all the teams, now he has to move on and play another tournament at the end of February. He will now play against different sections of California. Will this season ever end?? I am proud of them, they worked so hard! The weather was horrible. Freezing, foggy, and rainy, all not fun to be sitting in and also not fun to play in! Way to go Jaguars!!




1 comment:
Yes but now you can say you are an official soccer mom. Sorry it doesn't become official until you are cold miserable want to be anywhere but on a soccer field and the only place in the world you would be is on a soccer field. It is official welcome to the real soccer mom club. Sorry if this offends anyone but I'm telling you until your miserable and your kids is having a blast it aint official. Welcome to the club. This weekend I had to watch indoor soccer where Sam was shoved into the wall (on purpose) no less then 6 times. Lets just say she was having a blast and I wanted to hunt me so 14 year old girl. :)
Post a Comment