Nixon had a little spill the other day. He fell off a trampoline while at my sister's house. He luckily didn't split his head open, but he nearly did. Now as his head is healing, I noticed he has black eyes. I am just glad we already took our family pictures. Brad keeps calling him Harry Potter because of his lightning bolt he now has on his forehead.
Poor guy, anywhere we go people ask him what he did to his head. He looks like an abused child. Especially in the picture below: notice the dirty face.





4 comments:
poor baby! Thank goodness it wasn't worse! He definitely looks like a little Harry Potter with that war mark!
owww
Scott enjoyed it. He said he'll even go to the midnight showing of the 2nd one if I chose to go to another midnight one. He said the word fun after it was over. You find yourself laughing a lot. I think there is a good chance Brad will too. Sometimes when you watch a movie made off a book it's not that great, but this movie is just as great and suspensful as the books.
lol, Im sure Brent will appreciate that comment. He just loves that I put pictures of him on my blog.
Post a Comment