Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged Again

I was tagged this week again and I finally have a chance to do it so here it goes:

 
8 T.V. Shows I watch

Grey's Anatomy
Dancing with The Stars
So you think you can dance
The Office
American Idol
Samantha Who
Law and Order SVU
Dexter, only edited now!

8 of My Favorite Restaurants:

Tahoe Joes
Akira
Bubba Gump
Olive Garden
P.F. Changs
La Tapatia
Juniors
The Stinking Rose

8 Things I did Yesterday: 

Woke up at 5:45, (thanks to Caden, Darn time change!!)
Got my hair done ( need to tone it down a little.)
Ate Top Roman for lunch (need to buy bread)
Went to visit a girl in my ward that just had a miscarriage. (So sad)
Went shopping for food at Albertsons, purchased chicken, etc. to make chicken pillows for dinner.
Became lazy and opted not to make dinner and went out to a nice meal, Taco Bell.
Then we decided to go to Daddy O's since our dinner was so cheap.
Rented a video game for Brad to play down stairs, then I watched Grey's Anatomy in my room. (what a nice night spent together).

8 Things I am looking Forward To:

Watching Caden play soccer tomorrow
Thanksgiving
Taking Carsyn to see High School Musical (yes I want to see it.)
Shopping, the day after Thanksgiving
Christmas
Summer Vacations
Finishing School
My kids being old enough to watch themselves while we go on a date.

8 Things I love

Brad 
Caden
Carsyn
Nixon
Extended Family
Going on Dates
Going out of town
Falling asleep on the sofa while watching a movie

8 Things I can't stand

Slow drivers
When my kids whine
A dirty house 
Wood Floors through out my house (too hard to keep nice)
Going to church 500 miles away
Cats
Doing Laundry
Exercising all the time, with no results!

8 Things on my Wish List

New Coach bag
Healthy Family this whole Holiday Season
A New wedding ring (princess cut, white gold, at least 2 karats)
A Maid
Stainless Steel refrigerator
New shower in my bath room
To furnish my entire house with Pottery Barn things
For me and my entire family to make it to the Celestial Kingdom

8 People I am tagging:

Shelby S.
Christa B.
Amy F.
Abby S.
Sarah S.
Kellie J.
Linda U.
And any one else who wants to do it.

3 comments:

Scott and Stacy said...

Hey Lisa,

Teryn came home from school talking about that Daddy Oh's place. What type of place is it and where is it. She said her friends said it was really good.

caalaina said...

Fantastic family picture! I love it. Alaina

Abby said...

Your a terd! You tagged me!