The other day my kids were coloring and cutting at the table and while I was cleaning they came up to me like this:
They made their own bunny faces, No help from me. Carsyn said her cousin Avery taught her how, I thought it was pretty clever. Well since then, Nixon has been making his own costumes, non stop! Here is one of his costumes: I think he is Batman?
Here is the mask he made today: Two Face. I love it!




5 comments:
LOVE the pictures! It reminds me of Christmas and when they all sang Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer!! They are so funny!
So creative!
Well that wins an award for creativity. Can you ever get mad at those cute faces?
I am laughing so hard! We used to make stuff like that, I wonder what my mom thought?
I really want to know your kids... they seem so AWESOME!
Post a Comment