I have been having withdraws. We are in our new home, and I haven't had a computer or cable for a week and a half! I had to go over to my sisters or my parents house to use the computer. I am so excited to have my computer up and running and to have t.v. The funny thing is, my kids are now not interested in the t.v. they've made up games that they play all day, like who can jump up the most stairs or who can build the best tower with Jenga blocks. I told Brad that we don't even need cable anymore except that he and I enjoy our different shows. Our kids could care less. The thing that stinks is that The Office and Grey's Anatomy are over now! Now, I will have withdraws from that!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You should watch Army Wives it is my current favorite show. And I rarely watch TV. But Sunday at 9 probably 10 in CA The kids better leave Mama alone.:)
I just wanted to tell you nursery was not the same without Nixon. I miss him already!
Post a Comment