Sunday, March 29, 2009

Quotes From Nixon

"Mom do you know why I hate sleeping, because it takes too long to wake up"

Another from Nixon...
Nixon: Mom do you know how I got a runny nose?
Me: Umm, because you have a cold?
Nixon: no, say something else
Me: You don't know how to blow your nose?
Nixon: No, (as he points to his scratched elbow). It's because I got this.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Kids say the funniest things. I wish I wrote down everything they say. By the way, I love the background--I have the same one.

Elder Larson said...

I can't wait to see him and all of you! We're counting down the days!! I love the cute things they always say!!! FUNNY!

Elder Larson said...

km,oiujhgbvcr56pmnbvcxzasdgfj890oikjhy67m////mkloiujhgm,/mkjhnbgt==piuujhgfdxza';lkmnb ///'''''''''7uhjmnk,.,,,,,,lkjhpoooooooooooseflieeijruggkkgiiiiiiiiiiiiukjmnhu8imk,loijuhgbnm,loiuhjygtrfdxcvb
Hi Nixon! I ASKiur5k;lll'''lkoiujmnhnbvcxzd
Bpol;.,mkjhnbgfkoik

"Hi Nixon! I can't wait to see you in 5 days! I will bring my Monster Trucks so we can play. What kind of Monster Trucks do you have?
Love, Blake"