Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Charlie!

The Birthday Boy, Charlie

This is what was in the kids party favor bags, you would have thought it was Christmas or their birthdays. When my kids opened their bags they were so excited, here is my happy Nixon.

Cool Cupcakes!

Pin the trunk on the Elephant.
Bean bag toss and a bunch of rug rats.

My nephew Charlie had his 1st birthday yesterday and his mom Celynn went all out! We got to my in laws house and it was decorated so cute. They had pin the trunk on an elephant and pin the tail on the monkey and they made a really cute bean bag toss. They also decorated the coolest cupcakes, I am always amazed at how creative some people are.  Happy Birthday Charlie!

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Those are the COOLEST cupcakes!

The Larson Family said...

What a great party! That all needs to be in a magazine or something! Tell Celynn she can do a party for me any time!!! Great ideas and soooo cute!! Happy Birthday Charlie!

Kim Simpson said...

Okay so I know we are supposed to have our dinner out on Thurs. but would anybody care if we switched it to Tues? I think I am the only one who can't go on Thurs. so if it will mess anyone else up don't worry about it, not a big deal I just see you guys next month. Just send me an email and let me know. Thanks
kimmy2778@gmail.com

The Larson Family said...

Oh my goodness! What cute family pictures!!! They turned out great!!

Cami said...

Carsyn's new haircut looks soooo cute!! She is so adorable.

Amy said...

Wow, looks like it was a great party. Celynn is very creative. BTW, cute picture of your families legs. Love it!!!

Christa said...

Great family pictures! Super cool birthday party!!

Kristin said...

I saw that Emily did your family pictures on her blog. I bet you love them. She does such a good job.