Monday, May 19, 2008

Bass Lake 2008

We had so much fun on our little vacation. The kids had fun hanging out with cousins and being able to roam around the camp. By night time, once they put their heads on their pillows, they were out! We were bummed that our boat wasn't fixed in time to take with us, but we still found a lot of fun things to do. Every day around 3:00 the misquitos came out and boy did they come out!!! Everyone has at least 7 bites except for the kids, none of the kids got bit, I think it's because they didn't sit still at all. We love Bass Lake, it is so beautiful, but I sure am glad to be home without all the bugs!! 

2 comments:

Jaime said...

It looks like you had a great time. Was the water cold? I love going to Bass lake. I think it is so peaceful. good to know about the bugs. I will be sure to pack to bug spray when we go! By the way I heard you are getting your keys to your new home soon. Congrats!!!!!!

The Larson Family said...

O.k. I want to go there!!!! Put us on the list as part of the Race Group next year!! Looks like you had a lot of fun! What's the log ride?