Sunday, April 6, 2008

5k


Okay, so I ran in the Kern River Trail Run, it was my first 5k. I really enjoy running, this run was a little different then what I normally run, it was slightly hilly and rocky. I'm used to concrete and the occasional street running, I think for training for the next 5k, I'll start running on the horse trails around my neighborhood. My legs are a little sore I think it was the areas that were like running on beach sand. I placed 60th out of 126. So I guess I'm average. Will did the 10 mile and placed 4th (WOW)! I don't think I'll ever actually compete to win, I'll just do it for fun.

5 comments:

The Reno Family said...

Wow Lisa!!! That's awesome!!!

The Larson Family said...

Will said he placed 4th out of 3 runners!

Shelbywho & her boys said...

Proud of you Lisa!!! Maybe Ill be in shape enough to do it with you next time. I would have been in the 126th place for sure.

Jaime said...

Way to go Lisa. It sounds like you did awesome!

Kristin said...

That is awesome. I always admire people who run for fun...and think they are a tad crazy. Just kidding Good job