Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Shelby!















Shelby turns 32 tomorrow and I just want to wish her a very Happy Birthday!  
Ten awesome things about Shelby, 
1  She is a wonderful Aunt. My kids love her!
2  She is a great mom
3  She's smart 
4  She knows everything about computers
5  She's made it through a lot of tough times!
6  She makes people laugh
7  She can beat anyone at "mercy"
8  She is beautiful
9  She is thoughtful 
10  She is a fun person to be around
Here are some pictures that I thought she would enjoy!
Happy Birthday Shelby!!!
 

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday Shelby! I hope you have a wonderful day. Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELBY!
Oh my goodness - this is just how I picture you 3 sisters!
How fun to catch up on our old and favorite people!